8th Safe & Together™ Model North America Conference: Domestic Violence & Children
May 6 @ 9:00 AM - May 8 @ 4:00 PM MDT| $75.00 - $575.00
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
2-day Conference — 7-8 May 2020 — 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
The implementation of the Model in child welfare family serving systems continues to grow exponentially throughout North America, the United Kingdom and Australia, therefore attending this touchstone event each year is a chance to learn what’s new with the Model, how it’s working and who has been making it work.
Keynotes by David Mandel, S&TI Founder & Executive Director
- 7 Things You Don’t Know About the Safe & Together Model
- Perpetrator Program Completion Certificates are Dangerous
- 5 Questions We’re Not Asking About Worker Safety in DV Cases
- Domestic Violence-Informed Leadership: How do I change my agency and my system?
- Mapping Perpetrator’s Pattern: The essential practice tool for workers, advocates and service providers.
- Child Centered Interventions with Perpetrators of Domestic Violence: Case planning with purpose.
- Certified Trainer Seminar: Exclusive roundtable discussioon with David Mandel for S&TI Certified Trainers only.
- And more…
Pre-conference Masterclasses — 6 May 2020 — 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Featuring Safe & Together Leaders, choose the workshop that best suits your experience with the Model.
- Introduction to the Safe & Together Model: Creating DV-informed child welfare systems
- Intersections: How to address domestic abuse at the intersection of substance abuse and/or mental health
- Enhanced Supervision: Supervising domestic violence cases in the child welfare system
- Includes all-day coffee/tea service, AM snack break, buffet lunch & PM snack break
- Drury Plaza Hotel in Santa Fe
- 828 Paseo De Peralta, Santa Fe, NM 87501
- (505) 424-2175
- Smoke-free hotel
Overnight Accommodations (Non-Gov’t Employees)
- Non-Government Employee Room Block
- $159 per night if booked by April 3, 2020
- By Phone: Call (800) 378-7946. Give the reservation agent the group number of 2373980.
- Online: http://www.druryhotels.com/Reservations.aspx?groupno=2373980
- Please note: If the website does not pull up the group information automatically, please click blue “Enter a Group Number” and enter 2373980. Then click verify group to begin making a reservation.
Overnight Accommodations (Gov’t Employees)
- Government Employee Room Block
- $123 per night if booked by April 3, 2020
- By phone: Call 800-378-7946. Give the reservation agent the group number of 2378739.
- Online: http://www.druryhotels.com/Reservations.aspx?groupno=2378739
- Please note: If the website does not pull up the group information automatically, please click blue “Enter a Group Number” and enter 2378739. Then click verify group to begin making a reservation.
Group room rates include the following for overnight guests
- HOT Breakfast – including pancakes, scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and more.
- 5:30 KICKBACK® – Each evening, kick back, relax and enjoy a rotating menu of free hot food and 3 cocktails.
- Free Long Distance – One hour every room every night.
- Wireless Internet Access – High speed Internet in all rooms and in the lobby.
- Soda and Popcorn – From 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm every night in the mezzanine lobby.
You DO NOT need a PayPal account to make an online payment. You can use any of the major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express). Follow these steps:
- Click PayPal as Payment method
- Enter all required information marked with a red asterisk
- Click orange “Place Order” button
- You will be re-directed to PayPal
- Scroll down a bit and click the gray “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button