8th Safe & Together™ Model North America Conference: Domestic Violence & Children
December 9, 2020 @ 9:00 AM – December 11, 2020 @ 4:00 PM MST
3-days — 9, 10 & 11 December 2020
Santa Fe, New Mexico #STNA
Keynotes by David Mandel, S&TI Founder & Executive Director
- 7 Things You Don’t Know About the Safe & Together Model
- Perpetrator Program Completion Certificates are Dangerous
- 5 Questions We’re Not Asking About Worker Safety in DV Cases
- Domestic Violence-Informed Leadership: How do I change my agency and my system?
- Mapping Perpetrator’s Pattern: The essential practice tool for workers, advocates and service providers.
- Child Centered Interventions with Perpetrators of Domestic Violence: Case planning with purpose.
- Certified Trainer Seminar: Exclusive roundtable discussioon with David Mandel for S&TI Certified Trainers only.
- And more…
A full-day of pre-conference masterclasses will take place on Wednesday, December 9th, featuring Safe & Together leaders. Choose the workshop best suited to your experience with the Model.
- Introduction to the Safe & Together Model: Creating DV-informed child welfare systems
- Intersections: How to address domestic abuse at the intersection of substance abuse and/or mental health
- Enhanced Supervision: Supervising domestic violence cases in the child welfare system
- Drury Plaza Hotel in Santa Fe
- 828 Paseo De Peralta, Santa Fe, NM 87501
- (505) 424-2175
- Smoke-free hotel
Overnight Accommodations (Non-Gov’t Employees)
- Non-Government Employee Room Block
- $159 per night if booked by Friday, November 6, 2020
- By Phone: Call (800) 378-7946. Give the reservation agent the group number of 2373980.
- Online: http://www.druryhotels.com/Reservations.aspx?groupno=2373980
- Please note: If the website does not pull up the group information automatically, please click blue “Enter a Group Number” and enter 2373980. Then click verify group to begin making a reservation.
Overnight Accommodations (Gov’t Employees)
- Government Employee Room Block
- $131 per night if booked by Friday, November 6, 2020
- By phone: Call 800-378-7946. Give the reservation agent the group number of 2378739.
- Online: http://www.druryhotels.com/Reservations.aspx?groupno=2378739
- Please note: If the website does not pull up the group information automatically, please click blue “Enter a Group Number” and enter 2378739. Then click verify group to begin making a reservation.
Group room rates include the following for overnight guests:
- HOT Breakfast – Including pancakes, scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and more.
- 5:30 KICKBACK® – Each evening there is a rotating menu of free hot food, beer, wine, mixed drinks and soda.
- Wireless Internet Access – High speed Internet in all rooms and in the lobby.
- Soda and Popcorn – From 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm every night in the mezzanine lobby.
- On-site Facilities — Take advantage of the business center, fitness center and/or pool.
You DO NOT need a PayPal account to make an online payment. You can use any of the major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express). Follow these steps:
- Click PayPal as Payment method
- Enter all required information marked with a red asterisk
- Click orange “Place Order” button
- You will be re-directed to PayPal
- Scroll down a bit and click the gray “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button
Safe & Together Institute
Registration continues to be open and will remain open. In case you intend to use this fiscal year’s funding for the conference, we encourage you to register now. Cancellations can be made without penalty up until December 1, 2020.
Click on “website” link under the Details section below.