- This event has passed.
CORE Training – Asia Pacific
REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
8-11am Western Australia
8-11 pm US EST
May 11, 2021 @ 8:00 AM – May 21, 2021 @ 11:00 AM Western AU
May 11-14 and 18-21, 2021
Safe & Together Institute’s CORE Training is designed to provide a skills-oriented foundation for domestic violence-informed practice. Each day of training provides experiential classroom training focused on the following foundational practice areas:
Day 1 Assessment
Day 2 Interviewing
Day 3 Documentation
Day 4 Case Planning
CORE Training explores the importance of:
• Identifying the impact of domestic violence on children and family functioning.
• Fact-based assessment of the perpetrators’ behavior patterns.
• Partnering with adult survivors of domestic violence.
• Intervening with perpetrators.
• How domestic violence intersects with other issues like substance abuse and mental health.