CORE Training – Europe
June 14, 2021 @ 2:00 PM – June 24, 2021 @ 5:00 PM United Kingdom
June 14-17 and 21-24, 2021
Registration Info Coming Soon!
Safe & Together Institute’s CORE Training is designed to provide a skills-oriented foundation for domestic violence-informed practice. Each day of training provides experiential classroom training focused on the following foundational practice areas:
Day 1 Assessment
Day 2 Interviewing
Day 3 Documentation
Day 4 Case Planning
CORE Training explores the importance of:
• Identifying the impact of domestic violence on children and family functioning.
• Fact-based assessment of the perpetrators’ behavior patterns.
• Partnering with adult survivors of domestic violence.
• Intervening with perpetrators.
• How domestic violence intersects with other issues like substance abuse and mental health.