Safe & Together Model 2023 European Conference
May 10, 2023 @ 8:00 AM – May 12, 2023 @ 5:00 PM London
Enroll now to join us in person in 2023 to learn about efforts to address domestic abuse and related issues across Europe as well as steps child-and family-serving systems are taking to hold persons who choose violence accountable and keep families safe.
|2023 Safe & Together Model European Conference (Thursday + Friday) & Pre-Conference (Wednesday) – Early Bird Pricing (ends January 31)||£478.50|
|2023 Safe & Together Model European Conference (Thursday + Friday) – Early Bird Pricing (ends January 31)||£352.00|
|Pre-Conference ONLY (Wednesday ONLY) – Early Bird Pricing (ends January 31)||£126.50|
- To book your room online at our special group rate, click here.
- To book your room at our special group rate by phone, call 08705909090 and let them know you’d like to book your room under group 2023 Safe & Together Model European Conference.
Call For Presentations
The Safe & Together Institute is now calling for workshop and presentation proposals for our 2023 events. These events are planned to be in person, however, due to the ever-changing state of public health, the conference format is subject to change. In the case of a fully virtual event, presentations will be given via Zoom within our Virtual Academy. We are seeking proposals for workshops / presentations that highlight work in the following categories:
- Site Implementation Presentations: Locally-based communities or organizations who would like to discuss their efforts to implement the Safe & Together Model including their successes, challenges and/or strategies for implementation.
- Domestic Violence-Informed Practice Presentations: Content about practice that impacts child safety and well-being in the context of domestic violence, frameworks or practice models that are parallel or complementary to the Safe & Together value system and/or practices or programs that grew out of implementation of the Safe & Together Model.
- Safe & Together Model Presentation: Certified Trainers may present a workshop on a particular topic or skill from the Safe & Together Model.
Submit your proposal/s here.
Nominate A Safe & Together Champion
Safe & Together Institute’s mission is to create a global network of domestic violence-informed professionals, agencies and communities. In order to encourage and celebrate the hard work that so many are doing around the globe to implement and promote the Safe & Together Model, we have created the Champion Award.
- Click here for eligibility requirements and a link to the nomination form.