Save the Date — 6-7 June 2019 is the 1st Safe & Together™ Model European Conference!
The Safe & Together Institute is excited to announce its 1st Safe & Together™ Model European Conference. Used by practitioners, agencies and communities across the globe, the Safe & Together Model has been adopted in the United Kingdom by a variety of local authorities, the Ministry of Defence and non-governmental agencies. We are also happy to share that this inaugural conference coincides with the launch of the first group of Safe & Together Model Certified Trainers in the United Kingdom.
Open to delegates from United Kingdom, Europe and beyond, this 2-day event will include:
- An introduction to the Model by its creator, David Mandel
- A skills-based workshop on the Model by Safe & Together Institute Faculty
- Presentations by UK-based and other practitioners who have been applying the Model
Who should attend:
- Child and family agencies
- Statutory child protection agencies
- Care agencies
- Children’s court-related personnel
- Health visitors
- National Government, e.g. Justice, Health
- Men’s Programme Staff
- Criminal Justice
- Law Enforcement
Sign up for Conference Updates
Stay up-to-date with more details and registration information about the upcoming European Conference!