On-Demand Recordings Available!
When you register for the 8th Safe & Together™ Model North America Conference: Domestic Violence & Children — you get the full recordings from December 9-11, 2020
Save the Date for Oct 20-22, 2021 – #STNA
We are so disappointed that we can’t all be together in Santa Fe, New Mexico this year, but we hope the Safe & Together Conference, hosted through our interactive Virtual Academy, can still provide an opportunity to stay connected.
Instead of two full days of conference presentations (plus one full day of masterclass options), we simplified the timing for everyone by offering three half-days of conference sessions online. The masterclass was canceled to accommodate all participants joining all three days of programming.
Couldn’t join us live? All sessions were recorded for viewing at any time. Register now to gain on-demand access.
David Mandel, S&TI Founder & Executive Director, will address
- How the intersectionalities of cultural oppression, racial injustice and status with domestic violence has been a critical component of the Safe & Together Model
- And how the COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted the necessity for domestic violence-informed practice.
Special Keynotes from:
- Lenny Hayes, survivor and therapist with the two spirit/LGBTQ Native American community
- Jim Henderson, Survivor and Director of Offender Accountability for the Training Institute on Strangulation Prevention
- Using our new self assessment tool to plan, implement and measure systems change with David Mandel, Executive Director and Anna Mitchell, UK Lead
- A presentation by David Mandel, and myself, on the Safe & Together Institute Trainer Certification Program and its power to embed domestic violence-informed practice
- How DV Advocates from Oregon collaborated with child welfare at the most critical time
- An insider look at New Mexico’s major efforts to transform its child welfare practice in domestic violence cases
- Using the Safe & Together Model Ally Guide to support strong and safe family network
- …and more
Certified Trainer Seminar
The Trainer Certification Program (TCP) has produced professionals certified to train on the Safe & Together Model around the globe, paving the way for sustainable practice change that leads toward better family outcomes. This session is an exclusive invitation for Certified Trainers to attend a roundtable discussion with the Model’s founder, David Mandel.
Past Conference Feedback
Download the full evaluation report from the 2018 Safe & Together™ Model North America Conference. Check out the feedback we received from last year, in addition to the feedback from the 2019 Asia Pacific Conference and the 2019 European Conference.
About the Safe & Together™ Model
What’s being said around the globe about the impact of the Model
Connect with Us